Saturday, June 1, 2013

Introduction to the Obvious

Hi there. My name is Josh Garrity. I just graduated from college in 2012. Just like 95% of all 23 year olds I have a hit a wall of confusion as to what I want to do with my life. So while I figure that out I plan on blogging about anything in my life. Movie ratings, vacations, music reviews, skydiving, normal life events, etc. Now I know what you're thinking, "Do you do anything special? Like, worth blogging about?" No, Mr. Business Man who will hate his job for the next 30 years or Mr. Athlete who will be bankrupt in the next 15 years, I don't. In fact, I work at a call center which is about as normal as it gets, but I just find humor in the "normal life" events. I named the blog "Life" because when I googled "how to start a blog" Google told me that I needed to pick a specific topic to blog about. So I did. Now, introduction blogs are incredibly uncomfortable but necessary. Which is why I'm not telling anybody about this blog until the 2nd post. Suckers.

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment